Seven Beautiful Mind Maps covering the following sociological perspectives on the family:
- Post and Late Modernism
- The Personal Life Perspective
- An overview/ comparison of all the perspectives
- An overview of the entire families and households module.
Mind maps are one of the most effective ways of revising and memorising content for exams. This is because the simple structure of the mind-map reflects the way your brain recalls information – from a central 'hub point' and then straight on to related points, rather than starting at the beginning and working all the way through until it finds what it's looking for.
The visual structure of a mind map also allows you to see how the topic/ sub topics fit together to make up the whole, helping to consolidate understanding of the course as a whole.
This Zip File contains mind maps in the following format:
(1) A PDF booklet of all the mind maps
(2) A zip file of all the mind maps in individual PNG (picture) format
(3) A zip file of all the mind maps in individual PDF format.
2 files, total size 4606940 bytes
Affiliate links are shown when you are signed in.
Sign in now.
Put this code on your website for an "Instant Download" button just like the one above