A documentary based on the investigations of Alfredo Gamarra. He concluded that the magnificent stonework of Cusco, Peru, attributed to the Incas, was constructed in a completely different way than proposed normally. There are 3 different styles to be observed, corresponding to 3 different periods, the first 2 go back in time much further than Inca time'. This documentary is the visual evidence of Alfredo's claims.
1. Different calendars of the past, the Cosmogony of the 3 worlds is reflected in symbols all over the world.
2. Hanan Pacha, first world. This first construction style was considered sacred by the following two styles.
3. Uran Pacha, second style. Examples are the walls with the perfect fitting stones.
4. Ukun Pacha. Present period. In the vestiges of Cusco it were the Incas constructing over or around the other two earlier styles. It was all during our present period of time and orbit of 365 days, very recent. Only the walls with smaller and not perfect fitting stones, were made by the Incas, the 2 earlier styles are much older. Examples of these constructions.
5. 'Over' Construction, many examples of the 3 different styles above each other in always the same order.
6. Surrounded Rocks. Examples where the first style is surrounded with the walls of the second or third style, as a type of protection or respect. These rocks were definitely sacred!
7. Moldable Stones. Examples were the moulded aspect of the rock is obvious. These can be found in both first and second style. A simulation with clay and a comparison with modern package material.
8. Vitrified Stone. Systematic vitrification that was applied on the first and on the second style. See this chapter for free here on this website:
9. Other Places in the World with same characteristics. The styles and phenomena mentioned above also exist in other places as are for example Egypt, Malta, Turkey, Felsberg, Jerusalem.
1 file, total size 831474397 bytes
Affiliate links are shown when you are signed in.
Sign in now.
Put this code on your website for an "Instant Download" button just like the one above